10 October 2007

Uh oh, part deux.

Home computer is about to bite the dust, which means that my use of it will be very limited, as its other user is, you know, a legitimate graduate student with Papers of Importance and CVs and Resumes and what not whilst I--I am merely a recreational user. Our ANTM roundup may come sporadically, both from last week's ep and the one on tonight; I don't feel comfortable blogging from work and things are busy. But!

1. Y'all, Queens needs to chill.
2. Those dresses were GORGEOUS.
3. I think tonight's the makeover ep.

I'll try to keep up, oh my readers. I try to be the kind of person on whom you can count, you know?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon said...

Thanks for the comment on Gapers Block. You totally made me snort. On a day when I really and truly and wholeheartedly needed it.

Big, massive "miss you" hugs to you and Jodi. Chicago just hasn't been the same without you guys.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home