24 September 2007

Monday mailbag*

Dear iPod headphones,

I realize that, as ear-bud style headphones, you are essentially disposable, but really--already fuzzing out at what I would call normal listening volumes during what I might think of as normal levels of bass? On the fourth day of use? Come on. You'd better hope it was, indeed, an isolated incident of this evening's commute and not a distinguishing feature, for I find it vexing.

Best,
.NR.

+ + +

Dear "Extra Hot" horseradish,

Scarcely.

Best,
.NR.

+ + +

Dear Antony & The Johnsons,

Holy shit, y'all are good.

Best,
.NR.

+ + +

Dear dishes,

Do yourself.

Best,
.NR.



*not a regular feature

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

Nora! I highly recommend these earplugs for your iPodding enjoyment. A bit bass-heavy, but good isolation and very comfortable. I've replaced mine at least four times by now--not because they're flimsy, but because I use them so devotedly that I keep wearing them out!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Nora Rocket said...

Okay, awesome. At that price, I'll need several pairs at once. They also look like they'll bruise the delicate swirls of my conch less than the slightly-too-big iPod plugs.

10:54 AM  
Blogger seaswell said...

word, re: anthony and the johnsons. which album are you listening to?

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home